That's a wrap!
First of all, thank you for participating in our halloween prompts and events we hope you had a lot of fun this year and that you stay to have even more fun with us ^^
As of the announcement, the following has happened
We are working on updating all Mutation+ and Mutation pacapillars to show their actual rarity (Common, Rare and SR). If you see this change, fret not, this doesn't change affect pacapillar what-so-ever.
Revamping ga applications
We will be updating the GA applications to include the option to do auctions for Leaflets and GB. Because of this option, the application is also available to minors now!
GENERAL site updates
- Farm adjustements have been made. All animals and crops now require about half the amount of waterings they previously required to be harvestable! Due to this change, some crops may be at 100%+ progress now.
- The non-limited stock Mystery Core has been moved to the Alley Shop, it costs 30 GB!
- Fragaria, Psidium, Ripe Commeli, and Olera berries have had their price increased
- The cash shop has been restocked!
- The shelter has been moved to the website and implemented in a way that's easier for both moderators and users to use. This includes an automatic adoption system so you don't need to wait for your request to be processed! (Surrendering still needs approval from a mod, but it should be approved and done much faster this way) https://play.pacapillars.com/adoptions
These changes allow us for the farm to be a more useful tool in the process of gaining leaflets, and we also get more room to offer more alternatives to get them without throwing things off balance. Of course, we are always watching and learning from your feedback, so please know any changes we make might not be final and, as the site evolves, we will make the necessary adjustments to make sure compensation does not feel unfair. As for what's coming, we have some very interesting things in mind!
We expect these to be coming between November and December (for site features please bear in mind development may not 100% meet these timeframes)
- Galleries for the site and characters are also coming sometime soon!
- Companion gacha is being held around mid-November, some new pets will be available in it too!
- Coming in December: Another advent + Christmas Prompts!
- Free Gifts feature coming soon! Which is basically just a tab where we may leave gifts for everyone to claim during a specific timeframe on special events ^^
Some extra tidbits with no set timeframe
- While I can't give information or details about this, I'd like to take a moment to say we know a lot of us wish companions were more interactive and had a purpose beyond collectibles. There's some plans already in motion regarding this, and it's probably going to take a while, but I wanted to make sure you know we hear you!
- Again, can't give a lot of details, but we have noticed a lot of players really want to see more of Snekkets As usual, thank you for your continued support, we hope we can continue to make more fun things for you in the future.
If the farm tells you it's "too soon to water" for crops, try refreshing the page a couple of times after trying to water! It's probably gonna be fixed next watering cycle, but crops will either be above 100% or auto-harvested